Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Simple Celebration of My 65th Birthday

October 27, 2020 is my 65 year-old birthday. Earlier my eldest son Wai Kit proposed to go a hotel restaurant to have buffet lunch, and my wife Soh Ai suggested to go to Port Dickson for a 2D1N vacation. Both plans were canceled in view of the CMCO (Conditional Movement Control Order) imposed by the government from October 13 to 27, and further extended from October. 28 to November 9 for Selangor/K.L./Putrajaya due to Covid-19 pandemic.

We decided to have a simple celebration of steamboat dinner at home with seafood and other food items bought from BSL day market and NSK supermarket. It was a sumptuous meal too.

I am grateful for the various gifts given by my children although I didn’t expect to receive, i.e. a large birthday cake with special design of lucky numbers on top from Wai Kit, an angpow from my 2nd son Wai Jen, a short video of well-wishing from my 3rd son Wai Yu and his wife Jia-mei from Taichung, Taiwan and a Xiaomi fitness tracker bracelet gift from my youngest son Wai Kei. 

The following few photos were snapped for the record:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter