Friday, August 13, 2010

The Filthy Rich Arabs

An Arab student sends an e-mail to his dad, saying:

Dear Dad,

Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all my teachers and many fellow students travel by train.

Your son,

Nasser

The next day, Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail from his dad:

My dear loving son,

Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred to your account. Please stop embarrassing us. Go and get yourself a train too.

Love,

your dad

Courtesy of email from Cheong Siew Chyuan with the following message:

THE OIL RICH ARABS HAVE SO MUCH MONEY THAT THEIR “LOUD, SHOWEY CONSPICIOUS CONSUMPTION” WILL EMBARRASS NORMAL PEOPLE. THE AVERAGE UNEMPLOYED AMERICAN & CITIZENS OF U.K. & EUROPE SHOULD QUESTION THEIR GOVT. AS TO WHY THESE OIL RICH ARABS HAVE NOT BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE MORE ASSISTANCE TO THEIR FELLOW POOR MUSLIMS IN THE POORER MUSLIM NATIONS? THE WEST ARE NO LONGER THAT RICH TO HAVE TO BEAR THE BULK OF THE BURDEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter