Saturday, May 18, 2013

Just for laughs!

One laugh per day is better than eating one apple a day.

A man was granted two wishes by God.
He asked for the best drink and the best woman ever.
He got mineral water and Mother Teresa.
. . . . . . . . . . .

There are three kinds of men in this world:

Some remain single and make wonders happen.
Some have girlfriends and see wonders happen.
The rest get married and wonder what happened!
. . . . . . . . . . .

Wives are magicians. They can turn anything into an argument.
. . . . . . . . . . .

When asked in class: Why do women live a better, longer and a more peaceful life than men?

A very INTELLIGENT student replied:

"Because women don't have wives!"
. . . . . . . . . . .

Husband to his wife: "Honey... I've invited a friend home for supper."

Wife: "What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I haven't been shopping, all the dishes are dirty and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!"

Husband: "I know all that."

Wife: "Then why did you invite a friend home for supper?"

Husband: "Because the poor fool is thinking of getting married!"
. . . . . . . . . . .

Cool message to mother-in-law:

"Dear Mother-in-law, Don't teach me how to handle my children. I am living with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement!"
. . . . . . . . . . .

When a married man replies: "I'll think about it." -- What he really means is that he hasn't asked his wife for permission yet!
. . . . . . . . . . .

A lady says to her doctor: "My husband has a habit of talking in his sleep! What should I give him to cure it?"

The doctor replies: "Give him the opportunity to speak while he's awake!"

(Courtesy of forwarded mail from CK Chang)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter