Friday, January 08, 2021

A Learning Experience of An Impending Harbinger

The blogger’s note:

I am pleased to post herewith an interesting article by Dr. JB Lim emailed to me today 8/1/2021 at 10.38am. In the words of the Great Sifu, “this article can be interesting that combines science and religion pertaining to the current Covid-19 pandemic that many may not have even thought of”.

Happy reading! 


I have that uncanny feeling why long after my retirement in 1994 as a senior medical researcher I went to become a student again in 2019.

A student is regarded as one of the lowest stations in life among all social and working classes, let alone after retirement.


It seems unexplained to me that of all the courses I chose to study on retirement were one on the origin and evolution of life, one on forensic toxicology both at Cambridge, and the last one on the mystery of the Universe and the possibility of very advanced life and civilizations in heavens at Oxford.


If I have wanted to update myself with continuing education, I would have chosen a field in which I would be familiar with based on my previous training, but why in such an unrelated area of study?


Having successfully completed my course on the evolution of life, I went to do another course on astronomy that explores other worlds, the heavens and their mysteries.


I also wrote out the possibility of life elsewhere in other worlds for my postdoctoral at Oxford.


I completed all my courses in December 2019 just in time before the Covid-19 outbreak.

But what caused or guided me into this unsettling learning during such a chosen time just before an pandemic invasion??


I have no reason to be a student again after completing all my university education and working life.


It seems I have this very strange feeling been led into these courses in which I would not have benefited a single iota, except probably if led by an unseen Hand for a purpose to understand a harbinger then to come at the end of 2019 almost exactly at the end of all my courses.


It was an invasion of tinny tiny creatures all wearing deadly 'royal' crowns all over their bodies probably originating from another world.


But what or who were these tens of billions of invaders that may have come or sent to this world in their trillions? Were they unseen angels wearing crowns of spikes in disguise?


Could it be the herald of the second coming of Jesus? I am unsure except one thing I am somewhat certain, in that in this era of awesome explosion of knowledge from the Internet and information technology, it may signify end times such as the current Covid-19 for which we cannot fully understand.


It may come to rule over Earth for another thousand years as we fly here and there at great speeds seeking answers to our predicaments and problems.


It may suggest near end times as predicted.


"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." (Daniel 12:4)


Jesus said, “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory.” (Matthew 25:31).


And then shall they see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the Earth to the uttermost part of heaven.” (Mark 13:26-27)


How uncanny! It seems to me like an invasion from another world(s) as foretold.

But how many angels are there? The apostle John said that there are “thousands upon thousands of angels” and “ten thousand times ten thousand.” (Revelation 5:11; Daniel 7:10).


When Jesus comes again, He will come in power and great glory. At that time the wicked will be destroyed, and all things that are corrupt will be burned, and the Earth will be cleansed by fire.


Jesus may already have come unseen as a thief in the night (1 Thesso'onians 5:2).


This is an unsettling fear we, at least for me, need to deeply ponder if He has guided and led me all the way.

 

lim ju boo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter