Friday, December 31, 2021

Dinner With Family & Breakfasts With Friends Bidding Farewell To 2021

On Thu. 30 December, 2021,  my wife Soh Ai, eldest son Wai Kit, youngest son Wai Kei and I went to Zheng Palace Restaurant (郑皇廷大酒家) at BMC Mall, Bandar Mahkota Cheras for dinner.  There are for 3-fold purposes: (1) celebration of Wai Kit’s birthday that falls on today; (2) farewell dinner for his impending flight to Bangkok, Thailand on 1 January, 2022 to embark on new business development sent by his company; and (3) sending off 2021.

We ordered a 4-pax set meal comprising 4 bowls of braised shark fin soup with grab meat, signature claypot tilapia, fried roasted pork with French beans and two varieties bean curd (RM168.00), two varieties chicken (鸳鸯鸡 - 烧鸡和白切鸡, RM40.00), white rice (RM8.00), snack (RM5.00) and Pur Er tea (RM8.00), total including 6% service tax (RM13.74) and 5% service charge (RM11.45) RM254.20.  

Earlier in the morning on the same day, my wife and I had breakfast with my chat group friend Stanley Ong (one year older than me) at Hainan Village Kopitiam, Bandar Mahkota Cheras and had a good chat with him.

On Tue. 28 December, 2021, my wife and I had breakfast with our Cheras Hokkien Association’s friend Kenny Thong (唐金华, 3 months younger than me) at Restoran 45 Sky Restaurant at Section 11, Bandar Sungai Long.  Kenny is a very talkative person with great humour and wisdom.  I enjoyed his companionship and inspirational conversation very much.

What a way to bid farewell to the year of 2021! 


Dinner at Zheng Palace Restaurant on 30 Dec. 2021



Menu of set meals

Two varieties bean curd 鸳鸯拼豆腐


Braised shark fin soup with grab meat 蚧肉盅仔

 






Breakfast with Stanley Ong on 30 Dec. 2021


Food shared by us

 


Breakfast with Kenny Thong on 28 Dec. 2021

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter