Friday, May 11, 2012

Be Mindful of Dr JB Lim’s Professional Integrity

The blogger's note: In response to a sarcastic remark by an e-buddy in respect of the subject on star fruits (see previous post):A quick google search produces 2,140,000 results (0.23 seconds) all pointing out that Star Fruit can kill Kidney patients. Therefore, one doesn't even need to go ‘for a lengthy 5-6 years course in medicine, physiology or pathophysiology, biochemical sciences, pharmacology, toxicology, nutrition, etc.’ just to be qualified to understand or explain the danger lurking in star fruits. One just need to LEARN HOW TO GOOGLE SEARCH FOR IT!” Great Sifu Dr Lim apparently turns into an ‘angry bird’ and takes that guy to task with the following two emails:

Tuesday, 8 May, 2012 3:12 AM

Warning. Be Mindful of My Professional Integrity and Tread Carefully

• I think you are still very, very confused between kidney patients and those with healthy kidneys.
• I think I am just wasting my very precious professional time writing all those explanation for hours for free explaining it to you over, and over again. Yet you still seemed very confused.
• I think it is best all prospective students save their parents precious money, tens of thousands of ringgit for each student by asking them not apply entering a university.
• I think it is best that all students not spend their precious youthful years toiling by taking up a formal 4- 5 year course at a university, and slog and slog their precious years away studying in a university.
• I think that all the universities should now close down immediately.
• I think students should now apply to Google instead for its factory degrees.
• I think this will save their parents hard earned money.
• I think a computer only cost RM 1,500.
• I think that all the tens of millions of school, college and university students throughout the world should merely use Google to learn in 0.000001 second and get thousands of info ‘university degrees’ from it.
• I think all the libraries should now close down.
• I think all these Google ‘graduates’ should now apply for a job and tell their prospective employers that they graduated in 0.0000001 of a second from ‘Google University’.
• I think prospective employers will give ‘thousands and thousands’ of ‘qualified jobs’ in 0.00000001 of a second to all these ‘Google graduates’.
• I think they will also be asked to leave in 0.0000000000001 of a second through the employers exit door.

So please do not insult my professional and academic integrity. I have a properly qualified professional job from 15 years of learning across 5 formal universities in England. They cost me RM 2.5 million. I don’t get ‘educated’ in 0.00000000000001 of a second. Only you do.

Please do not ask me for any advice anymore. Just get all those millions of info from your ‘Google University’ in 0.00000000001 sec, and apply for a job with it.

Please read my earlier explanation to you. I said I read and get information only from original papers published in reputable journals, and from classical reference textbooks used in universities, and not all those thousands of ‘copy and paste’ ‘information’ from emails and websites. I said that very, very clearly.

Please respect my professional opinion if you wish to consult me.

I have no time for you if you don’t. Please then consult your ‘Google doctor’ in 0.00000001 of a second.  Please don’t waste my professional time.

Yours faithfully,

Dr Lim Ju Boo, BSc (Chem, Physiol) Postgrad Dip Nutr MSc (Food Safety), MD PhD (Med) FRSPH FRSM

Formerly,
1. Research Food and Nutrition Toxicologist, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2. Research Fellow, University of Cambridge England
3. Senior Researcher, Institute for Medical Research, Ministry of Health Malaysia

Currently,
4. Special Medical and Science Adviser & Head of the Technical Advisory Group, Dynapharm Pharmaceutical Int’l Group
------------------------------------------
Tuesday, 8 May, 2012 7:50 PM

To ‘Degrees Mill Holders’ and ‘Graduates from Google University’

I need tens of thousands information from degree mill holders who ‘graduated’ from Google university straight away.

These ‘graduates’ can provide me all the information I want in 0.000000000000000000001 second.

The information I need are:

1. The specific name of the so-called ‘neurotoxin’ in star fruit
2. The neurotoxin molecular and its structural formulae
3. Its molecular weight
4. Its specific gravity
5. Its crystalline structure
6. Its chemical reactivity
7. Its chemical analysis and analytical procedures
8. Its biochemistry and metabolic pathways in the body
9. Its toxicological dynamics on the kidneys
10. Its toxicological kinetics on other body systems
11. Its LD 50, toxicological studies in the lab, cell culture, bioassays and other toxicological evaluations
12. Its pathology on the kidney both in healthy and diseased kidneys
.
I would appreciate if “graduates” holding “degree mill qualifications” from Google university can churn out for me the hundreds of thousands or even millions of info information in 0.00000000000000000000012 seconds all the papers and reference published in international referred journals on the above ‘neurotoxin’

Unfortunately, I am unable to look for all these info the formal and very hard way even though it took me 15 years across 5 formal universities at the cost of RM 2.5 million with two British Postgraduate Scholarships and Academic Awards to search or to conduct medical research the formal way.

But Google ‘degree mill’ holders can do thousands and millions of info on this in a femto of one second.

But I can still do this on my own, but I would need a team of highly qualified scientists and expertise in various scientific disciplines to assist me, sophisticated research laboratories, millions of ringgit, and some 10 years to find the answers to the info I seek.

But some ‘degree mill holders’ from Google ‘university’ and ‘Wikipedia university’ will be able to give me the answers in 0.000000000000000000013 of a second using their ‘copy and paste’ “research procedures”

WARNING:

But be forewarned. Under the present Medical Act, and the soon to be passed Allied Health Act, any person who practices Medicine or Nutrition without a license, or give false information to others on all matters pertaining to medicine, health, nutrition and food, via Internet or otherwise, will be prosecuted under the Law of this country.

Nutrition and Medicine are legally gazette professions in this country, and formally qualified professionals in these fields need to be registered with the Ministry of Health before they can practice or give advice to others or send advice via e-mails.

The ‘copy and paste method’ on health matters to others constitutes ‘a health and medical practice’ with the objective of falsifying, to mislead, and to cheat others.

TAKE NOTICE of this to all Google ‘graduates’

I shall NEVER give way to ANY person who insults my professional and academic integrity. Please be FORE WARNED. The Law is ALWAYS there.

Dr Lim Ju Boo
BSc Postgrad Dip Nut MSc MD PhD FRSPH FRSM
Special Medical and Science Adviser
DNG Pharmaceutical Int’l Group

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter