Friday, August 22, 2008

Mobile Phone Rudeness


Received this forwarded mail from a friend that reads:

One of our pet peeves is the almost constant use of mobile phones by people while driving, shopping, dining, in line at the store etc.

Does no one know how to say 'I'll call you right back' anymore???

Well, it has gone beyond that now, with them being used in supposed relaxing getaway places like at the beach.


This is beyond being inconsiderate....



While on the beach recently, I had to just sit there and listen to this woman for at least an hour while she talked on her mobile phone and pranced back forth in front of me. I couldn't concentrate on my book.







How thoughtless and inconsiderate can she be?






SO VERY IRRITATING ...
where and when will all this end ? ? ! ! !




My Advice to International tourists:
You may rest assured that this sort of "irritation" will NOT occur at the beach of Malaysia.
So, do come and visit Malaysia for "senerity" and "tranquility" at our seaside!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter