Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rehab Exercise for Seniors (Joke)

A reminder just in case you have forgotten how important it is to exercise !
.
My doctor started me on a rehab exercise program.
I am now walking with a therapist every day.
I never knew walking with someone was such an incentive.
We don't talk much during the walk, though.
My therapist walks about 10 feet ahead of me and sets the pace, as directed by my doctor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So far, I have followed her for 2 miles without even using my cane!
I am feeling much better with each mile and my heart condition, my blood pressure and my breathing seems to be improving !
In fact, I think I really enjoy walking !
Life is all about INCENTIVES babes......with it, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE !

(Courtesy of forwarded mail from Choo Chuan Leong)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter