Saturday, October 15, 2022

Morning Hiking at Bukit Enggang, Bandar Sungai Long on October 14, 2022

It has been more than 6 months since I last went hiking at Bukit Enggang aka Sungai Long Hike.

At 7.00am Friday, October 14, 2022, I joined buddy Yong YK to hike Bukit Sungai Long once again.  I found a number of hiking trails more beautified and looked pleasant than when I last visited. There were not many hikers at that early hours,   but more were present later.

It was nice to meet Danny Lau who is the chairman of my residential area KRT Section 7.  He took a nice photo of me and Yong from our back showing a very beautiful sky.

I went with Yong on a new trail never tracked before, and met Lai FS waiting for us at a junction to walk down together.

The hike took only about 50 minutes and I went home at 8.00am.

The following are some snapshots taken for the record:


Arrived at the foothill of Sungai Long Hill before 7.00am


Highway almost completed after many years of construction


A pose with Yong YK


Signboard put up after my last visit

Challenging slope-climbing




Danny Lau looking at his mobile phone

Route to Hill 4 Green Lake

Lai FS waiting for us




A short video as we descended Sg. Long Hike:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter