Monday, January 10, 2022

My “Engineer’s Lens’ Article for IEM Bulletin February, 2022 Issue

As the IEM Standing Committee on Information & Publications is championing the February 2022 issue of its monthly bulletin “JURUTERA” with theme of Climate Change and Energy, I being a committee member since 2005 volunteered to contribute a short article for the “Engineer’s Lens” page based on two photos of SUNSET which I snapped in Port Dickson during a short vacation in October, 2021 (see https://taionn.blogspot.com/2021/10/). 

I was delighted to quote an English poem from the 19th century American poet Walt Whitman and another famous Chinese saying in my article having reference to the term SUNSET.

The article is as appended below: 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter