Thursday, June 06, 2013

Dr JB Lim’s Great Humor on the House

The blogger’s note: I find the recent witty comment via email by my most-learned e-buddy, aka ‘The Great Sifu’, Dr JB Lim on the subject of ‘Crows Are Amazing’ (in respect of the training of crows) very humorous and can’t resist to share with readers of this blog to have a good laugh.

The Greek Athenian philosopher Socrates once said, “If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.” Can that be the reason why Dr Lim has become ‘the Great Sifu’ whom we respect so much? No offence is meant to Mrs. Lim, if she happens to read this. I’m just kidding.

All animals can be trained like circus animals except a higher animal called "you" in your house. The more you try to train this animal, the more stubborn it becomes.

For example, the female Speaker in this house (or rather it has become her house now) tried to train an animal here, this animal refused to listen and take orders.

Instead, this animal uses two loud speakers to tune up the volume of Symphony in B-flat major No 55 which has two loud obes, and two even louder horns in the composition specially composed by Mozart to drown out all "female music".
Luckily Mozart had that foresight.

Luckily, this animal too has that male foresight to train himself in using loud speakers so that he knows exactly what to do when the Female Speaker in the House tries to train an animal with commands like "Oi! Do you hear, I am speaking to you!"

But it is very hard to train a deaf animal.

Animal Logic of A Crow
----------------------
Feeling uneasy after posting the above, the blogger wrote to Dr JB Lim as follows:

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Tai Onn Lau wrote:

Dear Great Sifu,
.
I find your comment so funny and can't resist to blog it. Hope you don't mind. Please convey my sincere apology if I have inadvertently offended her majesty your Queen.

Thank you.

Cheers,
.
Lau
-----------------------------

Dr JB Lim duly replied as follows:

Friday, 7 June, 2013 3:08 AM
From: lim juboo

Dear Grand Sifu Lau,
.
You can write anything you like inside your blog except don’t show them to the Female Speaker in our house.

I dare not show this one you put in your blog to the Loud Speaker of my house, because if I do, there will be no representative in your House of Representative to represent you in your Parliament. You will be the sole Representative to represent only yourself.

The Speaker of my House will then go find you to speak to you directly about what you and I wrote inside your blog before changing your peaceful and quiet House of Representative in Kajang into a Loud Speaker in all Kajang and Klang Valley.
.
So it is better both of us keep quiet and turn on our own little speakers to listen to Mozart’s horn and cymbal concertos, or to Beethoven 5th Symphony with or without the “strings attached”. This is much more peaceful and pleasant to listen than listening to the Speaker of my house.

When my Female Speaker is on, not only I get wolfed around by her speaker’s woofers, but even both my ears also got tweed around by her tweeters.

So it is best you and I keep quiet about this.

(By an audience who only enjoys “lend me your ears” (Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar) to classical music, no matter how symphonic, loud, heavy, and difficult to understand they are)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter