Sunday, October 20, 2019

Jom Shopping at Tesco Kajang on October 20, 2019

RM100 voucher for shopping
At 9.15am Sunday, October 20, 2019, I drove to Tesco Kajang, Prima Saujana to collect my RM100 voucher of the Program Jom Shopping of Skim Mesra Usia Emas ( SMUE) under Yayasan Warisan Anak Selangor (YAWAS). I expected a long queue of people for the collection but to my surprise there were very few senior citizens in queue.  My tag no. is 355.

After collecting the voucher at about 9.30am, I went downstairs to have my fried meehoon and hot coffee breakfast (RM8.10) at Pak Hailam Kopitiam.  

I started shopping at Tesco, buying mostly biscuits, mineral water, 100 Plus, hair gel, Dutch Lady coffee powder and etc., adding the prices so as not to below RM100 and not to exceed to much.  To my delight, the total sum came out to  be RM101.50, having to fork out RM1.50 only after using the shopping voucher of RM100. There was also a small goody bag of a packet of biscuits and refined salts given by the staff of Kajang DUN office.

My former high school classmate Wong YM came later with his wife and they have bought a total of RM130+ of goods.

YB Hee Loy Sian (Kajng state assemblyman cum Selangor state ex-co member, whose DUN office handles the registration and issuance Jom Shopping vouchers) came visiting at about 11.30am and I took the chance to have a wefie photo with him and Wong.

It was indeed a pleasant experience receiving free shopping voucher for senior citizens from the state government of Selangor!
Voucher collection counter at 9.30am (open from 9.00am till 1.00pm)


My breakfast at Pak Hailam Kopitiam

My purchases amounting to RM101.50

Gift from state government
A pose with YB Hee Loy Siang (pic middle) and Wong YM (pic right)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter